I love this little family! Kiersten and I serve together on a church committee and she is a wonderful example to me of service and love. Their little family is growing in just a few short weeks and I am so excited for them! I am so glad the rain stayed away long enough for us to do their shoot in the blooming orchards today. Thank you Robb family for letting me have some ‘me’ time and photograph your family 🙂
A few years ago we shot a beautiful portrait and this month we did a little recreating with their newest family member. Love that we got to use dad’s fire equipment it. The Romrells are amazing. Love working with their family each time I get to photograph them. I love seeing these kiddos grow!
Last week I got to snuggle this handsome little hunk. He’s just over a month old and still so teeny. I loved his cute little expressions we were getting during his session. Welcome to the world Killian!
My husband and I traveled down to the Salt Lake area for a career conference to find internships, etc. before graduating. We got to spend some much needed time with my sister and her family while we were there, and of course had to do pictures! Love this little family so much, they are just so adorable! Can’t wait for our babies to be besties!
I get to work with really beautiful and amazing people. Seriously though. When I first met Jared and Brooke I knew they would be a blast to work with, and you could tell they were just so genuinely happy to be around each other. As is par for the course in Rexburg during the winter, these two had to really brave some cold weather during their bridal session. Guen came along to shoot with me and we got some really great shots! We headed up to one of my favorite places EVER to photograph the majority of their bridals…
Not sure what to wear for your pictures and they are tomorrow?!? Been there, felt that way. Instead of getting overwhelmed looking at your closet thinking, “what the heck do we wear?”, check out these easy and quick tips to achieving a look you want:
- Don’t be afraid to be color coordinated! It’s okay for you to have the same color on, as long as we don’t make it too matchy-matchy.
- Don’t be afraid of color itself. Don’t get sucked back into the old trend of all black or white tops with jeans. While this can be an okay starting point, this isn’t 2000. Let’s mix it up a little by:
- Choose prints and textures mixed with solids. This is my favorite way to mix things up within a couple or family and is so easy to implement.
- Choose a color that each family member can wear that complements each other.
- This is a simple way to change up your look! You can choose a basic bottom and top and use patterns& textures to add variety to the layers you add. Using undershirts, jackets, sweaters, or vests are just some ways to add layers.
- Jewelry can add dimension to your outfit. I recommend choosing a necklace that is symmetrical so that you don’t have to worry about it being perfectly aligned.
- Scarves, bracelets, earrings, belts, hairbands & bows, and even hats are all great ways to bring interest to your clothing and can easily be switched out to alter your look.
Still feel overwhelmed when it comes to chatting about colors, layering, and accessories? Here are some additional examples: